Neville, Jagielka, Distin, Baines
Mirallas, Fellaini, Pienaar, Osman
Brown, M'Voto, Tarkowski, Grounds
Croft, Wesolowski, Baxter, Obita
Everton boss David Moyes is poised to name a strong side as he looks to reach the quarter-finals. There are set to be a number of changes made from the team which lost 2-1 to Norwich.
Phil Neville, Kevin Mirallas and Victor Anichebe could all come into the starting XI, with the latter starting up front alongside Nikica Jelavic. However, right-back Tony Hibbert (calf) remains on the sidelines.
As for the visitors, caretaker boss Tony Philliskirk is set to name ex-Everton man Jose Baxter in his starting line-up.
Philliskirk is likely to have to ponder whether to name a five-man midfield or go with two up front. If he chooses the latter then goalscoring hero Matt Smith may start in attack alongside on-loan Watford striker Chris Iwelumo.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini (pictured), is currently enjoying his best-ever goalscoring season for the club - with 11 goals in all competitions so far. He is 17/4 to score the first goal with BetVictor.
- The Toffees have won the FA Cup five times - in 1906, 1933, 1966, 1984 and 1995. They have also been losing finalists on eight occasions.
- Of the six yellow cards Fellaini has picked up this season in the Premier League, only one has been at home, while he was also given a retrospective three-game ban for headbutting Stoke defender Ryan Shawcross in their away match.
- Oldham are one of five non-Premier League sides still remaining in the FA Cup - the other teams are Barnsley, Middlesbrough, Millwall and Blackburn.
- Former Everton midfielder Jose Baxter is the League One side's current top scorer - with 12 goals.
- The Latics' best-ever finishes in the FA Cup have all been reaching the semi-finals - in 1912-13, 1989-90 and 1993-94.