Mohd Norfarhan's rumours of leaving the Red Warriors next season has been quashed by KAFA President Tan Sri Annuar Musa
Mohd Norfarhan, who is reportedly set to play for another team next season, is still needed in Kelantan, said the state's Football Assocation (KAFA) President, Tan Sri Annuar Musa.
According to Annuar, Norfarhan’s services can help the team to be stronger for next season.
Speaking to Sinar Harian, Annuar said: "It can’t be denied that Farhan received offers from other teams for next season, but he also told me that he wants to stay in Kelantan and we also need his service so hopefully, Farhan together with Badhri Radzi, Indra Putra and Fakri Saarani will stay with us next season."
Other than Farhan, Shakir Shaari, S. Subramaniam and Daudsu Jamaluddin were also linked to other clubs.
"For Subra and Daudsu, I think there should be no problem for us and I am confident that we can replace them with better players but as for Shakir, I am still giving him a chance to think.
"If he still wants to leave I understand due to the family factor," he added.
Kelantan will face ATM at the Selayang Stadium on October 18 as they continue their mission to retain the Malaysia Cup trophy that they won last year.