MSL Round Report: Terengganu continue dominance at top of the table

Elsewhere, JDT proved their superiority over Kelantan whilst LionsXII won in the dying minutes of the game

GOALBY    AZUAN SYAH     Follow on Twitter

A mouth-watering battle between Kelantan and JDT ended with the home side lost by 1-2. The Red Warriors started well with Mohamed Ghaddar scoring first in the 16th minute but Amri Yahyah cancelled their lead with an excellent goal for JDT in 32nd minute. Fazly Mazlan turned hero for the Tigers as he scored three minutes before the end after a wonderful pass from Lucho Figueroa.

Pahang continue their excellent form by beating PKNS FC 3-1. Dickson Nwakaeme again showed his class by scoring two goals in the 43rd minute and 60th minute before Fauzi Roslan added one more goal 3 minutes later. The Fire Ants got their consolation goal from Patrick Ronaldinho in the 72nd minute.

In another match, T-Team battled Sime Darby FC in Kuala Terengganu in a match which saw the Titans beat their opponents by 2-0. The goals were scored in each half with Elva Goncalves scored first in 26th minute while Marzuki Yusof scored in the 72th minute to put Sime Darby at the 10th place in the table.

Current leaders, Terengganu showed no mercy to their opponents, ATM in a match which saw the Turtles dominating the whole match. The first goal was scored by Abdul Manaf Mamat in the 24th minute while the other two goals were scored by Nor Farhan Muhammad and Faiz Subri in stoppage time. Terengganu maintain their position on top of the table with the win.

Sarawak suffered their second loss match in a row after they were defeated by Selangor at Sarawak Stadium. Andik Vermanysah scored first for the Red Giants in the 25th minute after a sloppy defending by the defenders. In the second half, The Crocs pushed more upfront but Selangor was the one that got the goal with this time from Thamil Arasu in the 53th minute.

Reigning champions, LionsXII put a dramatic show against Perak by winning 1-0. Safuwan Baharudin turned hero for the Lions when he scored in the dying minute after the scoreline had been tied for 90 minutes.