Carlsberg's 'Price for Passion' Facebook contest allows fans to win a once-in-a-lifetime chance to watch their favourite English Premier League team LIVE in the UK
Imagine the tense anticipation as a striker gets within “shooting” distance of the goal; the thunderous roar of the crowd all around you as he scores; the ensuing celebration of fans belting out the club’s anthem reverberating throughout the stadium; and finally the satisfaction of seeing a spectacular goal ‘live’ and in person during an explosive head-to-head match-up between two BPL powerhouses.
Here’s your chance to turn your dream into reality as Carlsberg is offering you and one lucky friend this exact money-can’t-buy experience. Carlsberg, being the beer of choice when it comes to football, is sending avid football fans to experience all-expenses-paid trips to the UK to watch live Premier League matches of their choice. Being the official beer of BPL, Carlsberg has access to all 20 football club stadiums.
On top of bagging two tickets to catch a Barclays Premier League match in the United Kingdom, the contest’s Grand Prize winner will get to enjoy the following:
- Return flight tickets for you and a friend (who must be non-Muslim and of a legal drinking age).
- VIP Carlsberg assistance and transport on arrival in the city of the event.
- Accommodation for TWO (2) in a trendy hotel, with breakfast included.
- Carlsberg welcome dinner and drinks.
- Pre-match food and drinks with your friend before heading to watch the exciting match.
- Exclusive BPL match tickets to watch your favourite BPL team LIVE in UK.
- Dedicated hostess throughout your stay at the stadium.
- Exclusive limited edition Carlsberg Premier League welcome gifts.
One way to win the trip is to participate in the ‘Price for Passion’ Facebook contest that challenges football fans to prove how far they would go to score this once-in-a-lifetime experience. Even if you don’t score the trip, authentic BPL beer tower and cases of Carlsberg beer are also up for grabs. Be bold and visit www.facebook.com/Carlsberg to pledge your “price” now.