Goal.com Malaysia brings you the most recent comings and goings in Malaysian football, as well as what the media have been reporting
|WHAT THE PAPERS ARE SAYING
- New Perak coach Azraai Khor Abdullah has revealed that several foreign players from ASEAN countries’ leagues will be attending trials with the silver state.
- Divaldo Elves- Negeri Sembilan’s new coach, confirms interest in his former player at Persebaya FC, Andik Vermansyah.
- Kelantan captain Badri Radzi wants to stay in Kota Bharu despite offers from Selangor and Terengganu.
The New Straits Times
- Brazilian Erisson Da Silva Santos will have to look for a new club after being told his service is no longer required in Terengganu.
- Home United’s French forward, Frederic Mendy is wanted by Perak coach Azraai Khor Abdullah.
|CONFIRMED DEALS / INS AND OUTS
- The 2011 Malaysia Cup champions bring in Fauzi Nan, Eddy Helmi Manan, Azmeer Yusof, Hamsani Ahmad and Abdul Ghani Abdul Rahman for new season.
- In an unprecedented move, the Settlers have dropped 23 players from last season’s squad. Only Azrul Ahmad and Nizam Abu Bakar remain in coach K.Devan’s plans.