Demel, Collins, Reid, O'Brien
O'Neil, Diame, Collison
J Cole, Carroll, Jarvis
Reid, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewell
Dorrans, Brunt, Thomas
West Ham could welcome defender George McCartney back from injury, but Sam Allardyce is expected to continue with Guy Demel and Joey O’Brien in the full-back positions.
However, Mark Noble (knee) remains sidelined whilst six-goal top scorer Kevin Nolan (toe) is also doubtful, so Gary O’Neil and Jack Collison could continue in midfield.
Joe Cole has recovered from injury and could replace Ricardo Vaz Te in the starting line-up, while left-sided attacker Matt Taylor is another option.
For the visitors, Steven Reid could return at right-back in place of Billy Jones after regaining fitness.
Playmaker James Morrison (hamstring) is doubtful and missed Scotland’s international fixtures while fellow midfielders Zoltan Gera and George Thorne (both knee) are also out.
Chris Brunt could therefore continue behind lone striker Romelu Lukaku with Jerome Thomas and Graham Dorrans out wide.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- West Ham have taken only seven points from their last nine league matches.
- A late concession against Tottenham in their last home game ended a three-match unbeaten run at Upton Park.
- West Brom have won three of their last five matches to stay in the running for European qualification following an eight-game winless run.
- Steve Clarke's side now need just three more points to equal their best-ever points return in the Premier League.
- The Baggies have, however, lost six of their last nine Premier League matches away from the Hawthorns, and have only won one of their last 13 league games in London.
- The last four matches between these sides have ended in draws, including a 0-0 tie at the Hawthorns earlier this season.
- West Brom have not conceded more than once in any of their last six Premier League matches, while West Ham have only scored more than a single goal on one occasion in their last nine outings.
- Romelu Lukaku’s 13 Premier League goals leave him joint-sixth in the league's scoring charts.