Jones, McAuley, Olsson, Popov
Odemwingie, Gera, Brunt
Whittaker, Bassong, Turner, Garrido
Snodgrass, Tettey, Johnson, Pilkington
West Brom goalkeeper Ben Foster (groin) has recently returned to training but Boaz Myhill is expected to continue in goal, while Goran Popov could continue at left-back with Liam Ridgewell (ankle) doubtful. Defender Craig Dawson (eye) is still unavailable.
Steve Clarke is short in midfield, with Youssuf Mulumbu suspended for Saturday’s match, and the versatile Steven Reid (shin) also unlikely to be fit.
Claudio Yacob (hamstring) will miss the game, so Graham Dorrans could deputise alongside fellow Scot James Morrison.
Norwich see Mark Bunn continue in goal with John Ruddy (thigh) out until next year, while centre-back Ryan Bennett (knee) is still unavailable and midfielder Andrew Surman (knee) is doubtful.
Grant Holt (hamstring) could be replaced by Steve Morison in front of playmaker Wes Hoolahan if he fails to recover from a problem picked up last Saturday, but loanee Harry Kane (ankle) is short of match fitness following his return from injury.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- West Brom have failed to score in their last three matches in the Premier League, losing three in a row before a scoreless draw at home to West Ham on Saturday.
- The Baggies are, however, strong at home, having kept eight clean sheets in their last 13 Premier League matches at the Hawthorns, and opening the scoring in more home games (seven) than any other Premier League side this season.
- West Brom have only won one point from a losing position in the Premier League this season, the joint-lowest in the league.
- Norwich are undefeated in their last 10 Premier League games and recorded their first away win of the season in their last trip away from Carrow Road.
- Only Manchester United (27) have won more points from their last 10 Premier League games than Norwich City (22). The Canaries are 20/1 to win 2-0 with bet365.
- Six of the last seven meetings between West Brom and Norwich in all competitions have ended as away wins, including both league matches and Norwich’s 2-1 FA Cup fourth round victory last season.