thumbnail Hello,
Martino was reportedly unhappy at the Nou Camp.

Unhappy Martino can say Tata to Barca

Martino was reportedly unhappy at the Nou Camp.

Tata Martino Barcelona Granada La Liga 11262013

Gerardo 'Tata' Martino is said to be unhappy at Barcelona and wants to leave Nou Camp in the summer. El Loco feels he should do so if that is the case.

HOLA!

Barcelona manager Gerardo 'Tata' Martino leaving Nou Camp at the end of the season?

Interesting.

It has been widely reported that the vastly experienced Argentine is unhappy at Barca and he wants to leave at the end of the season.

Martino took the helm after Tito Vilanova was forced to leave because of health issues.

Sources close to Barca are now saying Martino is very uncomfortable with how things are at the club.

Despite being unbeaten in his first 20 games, Martino faced criticism over his changes to Barca’s renowned and sexy playing style.

According to the Mundo Deportivo, the former Paraguay coach told people close to him he is ‘unhappy’ and wants to leave at the end of the season.

Yes...there are changes to Barca playing style and hardcore tiki-taka fans are surely unhappy about it.

The 51-year-old Martino, who seems to like the 'rotation' system as well,  has the right to leave Nou Camp.

After all, his mind will not be at eased to tackle a massive task of being a manager of one of the biggest clubs in the world.

There is no point, really. There are many other quality and proven coaches around who can relied upon to do the job.at Nou Camp.

And one of them is another Argentine -- the charismatic Diego Simeone -- who is doing so well with Atletico Madrid.

Atletico, under Simeone, are now a threat to Barca's bid to retain La Liga title.

Los Colchoneros or 'The Mattress Makers' are also in the last 16 of the Champions League and Copa del Rey.

So it's no big deal if Martino want to leave. Life goes on as the Catalans are sure to find a suitable replacement.

Incidentally, it's great to know Barca have reached an agreement with Andres Iniesta over a new contract until the summer of 2018.

Iniesta, who seems to be struggling to maintain his spot as a regular under Martino, had earlier been linked to several clubs including Manchester United.

The Spain international midfielder's previous deal was due to expire in June 2015 and a number of clubs were closely monitoring the 29-year-old's situation.

Iniesta, with that,  has ended all speculation about his future by agreeing a three-year extension to his existing contract.

He may not be enjoying the best of form at the moment but Iniesta is an asset to the Catalans.

He will sign the deal on Monday to become the fifth Barca player to agree a new contract until 2018 after Sergio Busquets, Cristian Tello, Lionel Messi and Neymar.

Good for Barca.

Well...  a furious Franck Ribery fiercely criticised FIFA for extending the voting period for the Ballon d'Or at the very last minute.

"It's the first time it’s happened. It's a disgrace and a disadvantage but I'm not scared. I'm calm," he told 'SportBild'.

The Bayern Munich star winger said it makes no difference to him if Cristiano Ronaldo goes to the ceremony or not.

"I haven't spoken to Cristiano or with any other teammates about him. Why would I? I don't care if he comes or not. I'm honoured to be one of the three finalists, so of course I’m attending the gala.

Ribery is one angry Frenchman, indeed.

Adios!

Related

From the web