Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Alaba
Muller, Kroos, Ribery
Zimmermann, Kleine, Sobiech, Baba
Klaus, Zillner, Stieber
Bayern Munich coach Jupp Heynckes has a near-full squad to pick from as he prepares for his final 17 games in the Bundesliga. The only notable absence is Holger Badstuber, who is out for the rest of the season with an anterior cruciate ligament injury.
Franck Ribery missed training earlier in the week, but will be fine to start, while Arjen Robben is ready to play once more having recovered from a muscle injury which troubled him in the first half of the season.
Meanwhile, Greuther Furth will without several players. Issa Ndoye (ankle), Michael Hefele (foot), Heinrich Schmidtgal (knee), Edgar Prib and Sebastian Tyrala (ACL) are all injured, while skipper Megrim Mavraj is suspended.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Bayern Munich overcame Greuther Furth at the Allianz Arena 6-2 in the quarter-final of the 2009-10 DFB-Pokal, with Thomas Muller, Arjen Robben, Franck Ribery and Philipp Lahm all finding the target.
- The Roten's final game before the winter break was also a Bavarian derby - a 2-0 win over Augsburg in the the third round of the DFB-Pokal.
- It was announced on Wednesday that Jupp Heynckes (pictured, right) would be calling time on his third spell in charge at Bayern. He has won two Bundesliga titles and three cups with Bayern.
- Greuther Furth have lost all three of their matches against Bayern in history, including a 3-0 home loss on the opening day of the season.
- Midfielder Stephan Furstner spent 11 years in Munich, making one Bundesliga appearance in the 2006-07 season.
- Furth have not won any of their last 15 games - their most recent Bundesliga triumph coming at Mainz on matchday two in August.