Chris Hughton's men are looking to regain the form which saw them go 10 matches unbeaten, whilst the hosts have managed just one win in their last eight games
WEST HAM UNITED
Demel, Tomkins, Reid, O'Brien
Taylor, O'Neill, Noble, Jarvis
Martin, Bassong, Turner, Garrido
Snodgrass, Hoolahan, Pilkington
James Collins is suspended after picking up a fifth yellow card of the season in his side's last match against Reading, so James Tomkins should move to centre-back from right-back.
Kevin Nolan is also suspended, so Ricardo Vaz Te could make his first start in almost three months after recovering from a dislocated shoulder.
Mohamed Diame (hamstring), George McCartney (knee ligament) and Andy Carroll (knee) remain on the sidelines.
Steve Morison is missing up front for the visitors after going off with a groin injury against Manchester City, while Grant Holt (hamstring) is also a doubt. If he is not fit, Tottenham loanee Harry Kane will compete with Simeon Jackson for a place in attack.
Steven Whittaker remains on the sidelines after missing the last two games with a hip injury, while Mark Bunn continues to deputise in goal for the injured John Ruddy (thigh).
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Norwich boss Chris Hughton grew up 10 minutes away from the Boleyn Ground, and spent two seasons at West Ham towards the end of his playing career, helping them to win promotion to Division One in 1991.
- The Canaries have not beaten West Ham since 1994, when a Mark Robins goal gave them a 1-0 victory at Carrow Road.
- After a club record 10-match unbeaten streak, Norwich have now lost their last three consecutive games in the Premier League.
- Only Stoke and Reading have recorded lower average possession than Chris Hughton's men (42.9%) this season.
- Just six of Norwich's 20 league goals have come courtesy of their strikers (Grant Holt, Simeon Jackson and Steve Morison)
- West Ham's strikeforce of Carlton Cole, Andy Carroll, Modibo Maiga and Ricardo Vaz Te (pictured right) have also only contributed six of their side's 22 goals.
- Mark Noble has created more chances than any other Premier League player without being credited with an assist this season (28).
- The Hammers have won just once in their last eight Premier League games.