The 2010 World Cup finalists beat Slovakia in midweek after two previous defeats, and will be looking to further boost their confidence on Saturday
Van der Wiel, Heitinga, Vlaar, Willems
Van Bommel, De Jong
Robben, Van der Vaart, Afellay
Hodson, Duff, McArdle, McGivern
McCann, C. Evans, Clingan, McCourt
Netherlands coach Bert van Marwijk will be without the services of Joris Mathijsen due to a hamstring injury, while both Wilfred Bouma and Wesley Sneijder are doubtful after picking up knocks in the win over Slovakia.
Therefore, Ron Vlaar and Rafael van der Vaart could feature from the start, as Van Marwijk is expected to field his strongest XI in Oranje's last warm-up game.
The guests will be without Steve Davis, Jonny Evans,Chris Brunt, Kyle Lafferty and Dean Shiels due to injury in Saturday's encounter.
Additionally, Aaron Hughes has family commitments, while Gareth McAuley has wedding commitments.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Netherlands and Northern Ireland have met five times up till date. Holland won twice, recorded two draws, and were beaten once.
- The Dutch beat Slovakia 2-0 in their last friendly game courtesy of an own goal and a Rafael van der Vaart strike.
- Left-back Jetro Willems (pictured) will be the youngest player at Euro 2012. The defender made his official Holland debut in the friendly loss versus Bulgaria
- Northern Ireland last beat the Dutch on March 17, 1965, when they recorded a 2-1 win at Windsor Park.
- Rangers striker David Healy is his country's all-time top-scorer with 35 goals in 92 appearances.
- Manager Michael O'Neill has called up four players for the first time: James McPake, Rory Donnelly, Daniel Lafferty and William Grigg could all make their debut on Saturday.