Oranje were beaten in the friendly match against Bayern Munich on Tuesday, and will be looking to improve their form in Saturday's encounter at the Amsterdam ArenA
Van der Wiel, Heitinga, Mathijsen, Willems
Van Bommel, De Jong
Robben, Sneijder, Kuyt
Bodurov, Iliev, Ivanov, Zanev
Manolev, Popov, Gargorov
Netherlands will likely be without first-choice goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg due to injury, while Ibrahim Afellay still has club obligations as Barcelona take on Athletic Bilbao in the Copa del Rey final on Friday.
However, Stijn Schaars has joined the squad after missing out on Tuesday's friendly against Bayern due to the Portuguese Cup final at the weekend.
Bulgaria coach Luboslav Penev will be without injured shot-stopper Nikolay Mihaylov.
Additionally, Iliya Milanov was forced to withdraw due to fitness problems and was replaced in the squad by defender Aleksandar Aleksandrov.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Netherlands and Bulgaria first met on May 13, 1959 in Sofia, when the hosts beat Oranje 3-2.
- The Dutch recorded a 3-2 win over England in their last friendly game in February.
- Rafael van der Vaart (pictured) is only seven games away from becoming the fifth player in history to make 100 appearances for Netherlands.
- Klaas-Jan Huntelaar has scored the most international goals, 31, from the current Oranje squad.
- Bulgaria have won four out of their nine games against Netherlands, drawing twice and losing the other three meetings.
- Wing-back Stanislav Manolev is the only player in the Bulgaria squad who plies his trade in the Dutch top flight, at PSV.
- The Bulgarians last qualified for a major tournament in 2004, when they lost all their matches in the group stage of the European Championship in Portugal.