The Azzurri will lock horns with Dick Advocaat's men on Friday in Zurich in the last friendly for both teams ahead of the European Championship in Poland and Ukraine
Maggio, Chiellini, Barzagli, Ogbonna
De Rossi, Pirlo, Marchisio
Anyukov, Sharonov, Berezutsky, Zhirkov
Shirokov, Denisov, Zyryanov
Italy coach Cesare Prandelli will welcome Giorgio Chiellini back into the fold after the Juventus defender recovered from a thigh problem which caused him to miss the Coppa Italia final loss to Napoli.
Riccardo Montolivo has shaken off a thigh strain and will likely play in behind strikers Mario Balotelli and Antonio Cassano.
Meanwhile, Russia boss Dick Advocaat will likely hand veteran Roman Sharonov a start at centre-back in order to give Sergei Ignashevich a breather before their Euro 2012 opener against Czech Republic.
Alan Dzagoev still needs to shake off some rust before the tournament and should get the nod ahead of Marat Izmailov.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Italy cancelled their friendly with Luxembourg after a deadly 5.8 magnitude earthquake struck the Emilia-Romagna region on Tuesday.
- The Azzurri went undefeated in their Euro 2012 qualifying campaign (W8 D2), outscoring their opponents 20-2 in the process.
- Domenico Criscito was dropped from Prandelli's final squad after police raided his room at Italy's training base in Coverciano as part of the Scommessopoli investigation.
- Russia played out a 0-0 draw with Lithuania on Tuesday in their second warm-up before the summer showpiece.
- Advocaat's side topped their Euro 2012 qualifying group after picking up seven wins in 10 games (W7 D2 L1).
- Russia won their first and only European Championship in 1960, as the Soviet Union.
Want to check out Italy's competition in the Euros? Watch Croatia’s friendlies LIVE!