Stoke - Everton Preview: Potters unbeaten in last 14 home games
David Moyes' side will aim to build on last week's win over Tottenham when they travel to face Tony Pulis' team who have proved difficult to beat at the Britannia Stadium
By Nicholas McGee
Wilkinson, Shawcross, Huth, Cameron
Walters, Whelan, N'Zonzi, Adam, Kightly
Coleman, Jagielka, Distin, Baines
Naismith, Gibson, Osman, Pienaar
Stoke's injury problems have lessened ahead of the visit of Everton, Michael Owen (hamstring) has returned to fitness but Tony Pulis has admitted the former England man will not be risked.
Rory Delap (hernia) and Marc Wilson (leg) remain on the sidelines with long-term injuries and will not play until next year.
Defender Ryan Shotton is suspended after being dismissed in last week's 0-0 draw with Aston Villa.
David Moyes will be able to choose from a near full-strength squad, although Phil Neville (knee) will definitely miss this game.
Kevin Mirallas has suffered a recurrence of a hamstring strain which will keep him out for a few more weeks while Victor Anichebe faces a race against time to be involved at the Britannia Stadium.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Stoke are undefeated in their last 14 home Premier League matches.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in seven of the Potters' last eight Premier League matches.
- Everton have not won at Stoke since 2008, when a Tim Cahill goal handed them a 3-2 triumph.
- Marouane Fellaini is just two goals shy of 30 career goals for Everton. He is 13/5 to score anytime against Stoke with bet365.
- Peter Crouch (pictured right) could also reach a milestone at the weekend, the striker will grab his 20th goal for Stoke if he finds the net.
- There could be as many as five former Rangers players on show on Saturday if Steven Naismith, Nikica Jelavic, Jamie Ness, Maurice Edu and Charlie Adam are all involved.
- Everton have not won an away match in the Premier League since their 3-0 win over Swansea back in September.
|Sign up with Ladbrokes for a free bet up to $100|
Top 3 Predictions
Stoke City 1-2 Everton
- 17.13 %
Stoke City 1-1 Everton
- 12.59 %
Stoke City 0-2 Everton
- 9.82 %
|England - Premier League (EPL)||Jan 1, 2014||Stoke City 1 - Everton 1|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||Nov 30, 2013||Everton 4 - Stoke City 0|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||Mar 31, 2013||Everton 1 - Stoke City 0|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||Dec 15, 2012||Stoke City 1 - Everton 1|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||May 2, 2012||Stoke City 1 - Everton 1|
|Apr 19, 2014||Cardiff City 1 - Stoke City 1||EPL|
|Apr 12, 2014||Stoke City 1 - Newcastle United 0||EPL|
|Apr 6, 2014||Chelsea FC 3 - Stoke City 0||EPL|
|Mar 29, 2014||Stoke City 1 - Hull City 0||EPL|
|Mar 24, 2014||Aston Villa 1 - Stoke City 4||EPL|
Times In MYT
Live Final scheduled Suspended Cancelled Postponed