Mwangi, who was an ex-banker and currently a businessman, carried home a cool Sh2.95m after predicting right scores for local and top Europe league
Tuesday, September 22, 2015
- Ozil: The best playmaker in the world?
- Stars threaten to end Cecafa campaign
- Match Report: Kenya 1-1 Burundi
- Mourinho explains Costa row
- Muller beats Messi & Ronaldo to record
- Michael Olunga's options running out
- 'Rooney looks awful and out of shape'
- Mourinho: I hope Arsenal don't qualify
- Pogba shows Man City what they lack
- Preview: Kenya - Burundi