Benfica are likely to consider welcoming back Enzo Perez, who was suspended for the first leg in Turkey where the Portuguese outfit went down to a Egemen Korkmaz header.
The Eagles have no injury worries to contend with, though, Ola John picked up a booking in the first leg and will miss the clash which could mean Nicolas Gaitan may get a chance to stake his claim.
Meanwhile, for the visitors, Mehmet Topal and Pierre Webo are both suspended while Raul Meireles was stretchered off at the Sukru Saracoglu, meaning his season is over.
Youngster Salih Ucan, 19, is expected to replace the Portuguese midfielder, with Cristian Baroni dropping back into a more defensive role.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Benfica have won 12 of their 13 home games in the Europa League
- The Eagles' defeat to Fenerbahce last week ended their 38-game unbeaten run across all competitions - before that they lost to Barcelona in October.
- Eduardo Salvio (pictured, right) is the tournament record holder for most appearances (32) and is also a two-time winner of the Europa League with Atletico Madrid.
- Fenerbahce suffered their heaviest ever defeat in Europe when they were trounced 7-0 by Benfica in Lisbon back in the 1975-76 season.
- The Turkish club are targeting their first ever appearance in a final, their previous best was reaching the quarter-finals of the Champions League in 2008.
- Aykut Kocaman's charges are yet to lose in any of their six away Europa League matches this campaign (W4, D2).