Jallet, Alex, Thiago Silva, Maxwell
Chantome, Verratti, Matuidi
Danilo, Otamendi, Mangala, Alex Sandro
Varela, Martinez, James Rodriguez
Paris Saint-Germain coach Carlo Ancelotti is set to welcome back goalkeeper Salvatore Sirigu and midfielder Marco Verratti to his starting line-up after the duo missed the 2-1 defeat to Nice through injury.
Blaise Matuidi should keep his place in the side despite a silly red card in that league reverse, with Christophe Jallet set to remain in the side ahead of Gregory van der Wiel. Kevin Gameiro and Thiago Motta remain absent through injury.
Porto will recall a number of players to their starting line-up after the 2-1 defeat to Braga at the weekend as they seek a repeat of their 1-0 victory over the Ligue 1 giants earlier in the Champions League group stage.
The likes of Joao Moutinho, Jackson Martinez and Lucho Gonzalez should be named in the starting XI at the Parc des Princes, with no significant injury worries ahead of Tuesday's clash for Vitor Pereira.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- PSG sit in fourth place in Ligue 1 with 26 points from 14 games, having suffered their first away league defeat of the season.
- Carlo Ancelotti's side have qualified from Group A. They will progress as group winners if they beat Porto.
- Les Parisiens won their last home game against Porto in the 2004-05 group stage. Goals from Charles-Edouard Coridon and Pauleta sealed the win.
- That defeat was one of only three defeats on French soil for the Portuguese club. They beat Olympique de Marseille, Olympique Lyonnais and Monaco en route to Champions League glory in 2004.
- Porto are top of the Portuguese Primeira Liga, with 26 points.
- Thiago Silva - now at PSG - was a Porto player in 2004, but left for Russia without playing a first team game.
- Vitor Pereira's men need only to avoid defeat to progress as group winners.
- If Porto lose, it will be their first back-to-back competitive defeats since November 2009.