Danilo, Mykhalyk, Khacheridi, Taiwo
Garmash, Miguel Veloso
Yarmolenko, Kranjcar, Gusev
Van der Wiel, Alex, Thiago Silva, Maxwell
Chantome, Verratti, Matuidi
Dynamo Kiev coach Oleg Blokhin will recall the likes of Denys Garmash and Maxym Koval for the visit of Paris Saint-Germain to the Olympic Stadium on Wednesday evening.
The duo were rested in the 1-0 defeat to Metalurg Donetsk at the weekend, leaving the capital side further adrift of Shakhtar Donetsk at the top of the domestic league.
Ironically, Blokhin could well name the same 11 players that lost 4-1 to PSG on matchday one, though Marco Ruben and Ognjen Vukojevic could be contention for starting berths.
Carlo Ancelotti's side head east without a number of players including star winger Jeremy Menez. The 25-year-old sits out the game, having limped off in the shock 1-2 defeat to Stade Rennais in Ligue 1 at the weekend.
Christophe Jallet has still not recovered from the injury that forced him out of the international friendlies last week, with the captain joining Kevin Gameiro, Thiago Motta and Mathieu Bodmer on the sidelines.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic returns from suspension, for the first game after his four-goal haul against England, having notched four assists in his last outing for les Parisiens - in the 4-0 win over Dinamo Zagreb. Marco Verratti (rested) and Mamadou Sakho (suspension) will also make their comebacks.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Dynamo Kiev sit third in Group A, with just four points out of a possible 12. They are yet to be beaten at home in this season's group stage.
- The Ukrainian side beat PSG 3-0 in a Europa League encounter in 2009, the last time the two sides met in Kiev.
- Oleg Blokhin's men will be eliminated if they do not win on Wednesday evening.
- Dynamo Kiev's Olympic Stadium hosted the final of Euro 2012, with Zlatan Ibrahimovic scoring a scissor-kick against France here in the group stage.
- Paris Saint-Germain could join Porto in the last 16, with a point on Wednesday. They sit in second place with nine points, one behind their Portuguese rivals.
- The French side have not won in their last three Ligue 1 games.
- Ibrahimovic tops the assists chart with four - all of them came against Dinamo Zagreb in the previous Champions League outing.
- PSG have only won one away game in this competition since 1997 - and that came against Zagreb on matchday three.