Nasio, Wekesa, Anguyo, Akumu
Omondi, Njuguna, Abondo
Sserunkuma, Lavasta, Odhiambo
Amboko, Museve, Nganga, Sebuliba
Onyango, Okoth, Aluvisia
Tumsiime, Bagaye, Basweti
Gor Mahia will be encouraged by news that striker Paul Kiongera has started light training but he will still not be available when they take on Nairobi City Stars at City Stadium on Saturday.
Also unavailable for Gor Mahia is another lethal forward Rama Salim, who lost his sister during the week and has travelled to be with the family.
However, Gor still have everything it takes to stop City Stars on Saturday though coach Zradvko Logarusic has admitted he is worried about the giant killing side.
"I am always afraid of playing against teams like City Stars because they raise their game whenever they face us."
"City Stars are particularly dangerous because of the history we have had with them," Logarusic said of this fixture.
Last season Gor beat City Stars home and away but it was the first time in three years. Gor will bank their hopes for goals on Dan Sserunkuma and Edwin Lavatsa, both of whom are back to their best after a torrid start to the season.
City Stars go into this fixture with the motivation of an impressive performance in the last two weeks which saw them stop AFC Leopards 2-1 after coming from a goal down.
The team looks solid this season with a host of experienced players in their line-up. At the back they have John Amboko and Arthur Museve.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Gor have only lost once at City Stadium this season when they went down 2-0 to Ulinzi Stars two months ago.
- Apart from chasing the league title, Gor are also in line to defend the KPL Top 8 tournament and play Tusker next week in the second leg of the semi-final.
- Gor Mahia striker Dan Sserunkuma was at City Stars last season and comes face to face with his former club on Saturday.
- City Stars won their last match at City Stadium by stopping AFC Leopards 2-1 three weeks ago.
- Jimmy Bagaye a City Stars striker has played for Gor Mahia in the past.
- City Stars are currently placed eighth on the log on 14 points and have had their best start to the season in three years.