Kiiza, D. Ochieng, H. Okoti, Shikokoti (capt)
Odipo, Ombasa, Khalid Aucho
Jesse Were, Ismael Dunga, Robert Omunuk
Emuge, Wekesa, Mosoti, Anguyo
Akumu, Njuguna, Omondi
Kiongera, Ali Abondo, Sserenjkuma
Gor Mahia's strong attacking force of Paul Kiongera, Dan Ssrenkuma and Rama Salim will be key in helping them overcome Tusker in Saturday's DSTV/Super Cup fixture at Nyayo Stadium.
The three strikers scored a combined total of 34 goals last season making them the most dangerous striking force but are yet to sparkle this year.
Kiongera has joined Gor from KCB where he shone last season and has easily broken into the first team and become one of coach Zradvko Logarusic's key men.
Sserenkuma and Salim enjoyed a superb combination last season and this could come out on Saturday as Gor seeks revenge against Tusker in the Super Cup.
It is the second time in a row that Gor are meeting Tusker in the Cup clash. The brewers won last year's edition through post-match penalties.
On the other hand, Tusker will parade their youngsters as well as experienced players in their quest for a trophy early in the season.
Michael Olunga, who was formerly with Liberty Professionals, has already proved himself as reliable in the Tusker striking force and will be key in helping his club to pick victory.
Olunga will get support from former Mathare United striker Jesse Were if the team decides to stick with two strikers but Moses Arita can also be thrown into the mix if there is need for a three prong attack.
In defense, Tusker are quite solid with David 'Cheche' Ochieng who is capable of scoring as well as taking care of matters alongside towering Joseph Shikokoti.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- This is the second time in a row that Tusker are meeting Gor Mahia in the DSTV/ Super Cup? Tusker won last year's edition on post match penalties.
- Both Tusker and Gor Mahia retained the KPL title and FKF Cup respectively last season allowing them to meet in Saturday's Super Cup final?
- Gor Mahia remain the only team from the country and the East African region to have ever won a continental title - (Nelson Mandela Cup in 1987).
- That the winner of Saturday's DSTV/ Super Cup final pockets Sh750,000?
- Saturday's edition of the Super Cup is the fourth one since being inaugurated in 2009?
- Tusker and Gor Mahia are representing the country in the continental stage? Tusker are the country's representatives in the champions league while Gor are carrying the country's flag in the confederations Cup.
- Gor Mahia beat Tusker 3-0 during last year's KPL top eight semi-final match and striker Dan Sserunkuma (pictured) emerged the 2012 Kenya Premier League (KPL) top scorer.