The networking site for agents and players launched a platform for agents to scout for new talent and entering new markets....
Fieldoo.com is currently being used by a multitude of different players, such as Jairo Suarez, the 27 year old Colombian international who plays for Colombian club Cucuta Deportivo, Jasmin Kurtic, a 24 year old playing for Serie A side Palermo and Cristian Adrianzen, an 18-year old Peruvian starlet currently being tracked by a number of European clubs.
The Agent and Scout Platform allows agents, both novices and veterans, to quickly browse through a comprehensive list of players in addition to providing tools to raise the profiles of both themselves and the player.
The platform already has a success story to its credit. Serbian scout and agent Sasa Cuk of Spanish agency Pandora, got the task to find a central defender with youth national caps. Browsing through Fieldoo's Agent and Scout Platform, he found Slovenian footballer Matej Rapnik formally of Scottish Premier League (SPL) team Hearts, who he then signed for Thailand champions SCG Muang Thong United shortly after.
Some of the other impressive features of this platform are as follows:
- File storing – Fieldoo.com allows for agents to have an online business hub where the players, contacts and portfolios are all stored in one place.
- Find & contact new players – Fieldoo.com’s simple drop down bar and search tool will allow agents to efficiently find clients to add to their own portfolio or to match players with a club in need of some reinforcement.
- Create your profile - Serving as a personal webpage for anyone to view
- Present your portfolio - to other agents, scouts, clubs, clients or interested third parties
- Expand your territories - Allows agents to go global. Find players, connect with other agents and create partnerships.
- Market - Where agents can reply (and apply) to other agents’ posts, such as searches/offers for players, trial offers and partnerships.
- Hire an Agent (coming soon) - A totally new and revolutionary feature that will allow players to motivate agents to find an appropriate club for them, where agents can make additional revenue.
- Currently free to use - whilst in their trial period, which will then move to a paid account offering additional high value benefits.
How do you stay up with football when on the move? With http://m.goal.com –your best source for mobile coverage of the beautiful game.