All four players faced disciplinary action over their conduct during the tournament and the money they are owed will be divided between amateur clubs and the Football Foundation
All four players were taken to task over their behaviour in Poland and Ukraine, with Nasri and Menez receiving three and one-match bans respectively, and Ben Arfa and M'Vila being warned over their future conduct.
Consequently, the FFF has to decided to deny the players the €100,000 bonuses they were entitled to on account of France's qualification for the knock-out stages, while at the same time withholding 25 per cent of the money owed to their team-mates.
The FFF now intends to distribute 60% of the money within the amateur game and give the remaining 40% to the Football Foundation.
Manchester City midfielder Nasri was banned for aiming a foul-mouthed tirade at the press box after scoring in France's tournament opener against England, before then becoming embroiled in a heated exchange with a journalist after his country's quarter-final elimination at the hands of Spain.
Paris Saint-Germain winger Menez insulted the referee after the defeat by La Roja before then shunning team captain Hugo Lloris.
Ben Arfa clashed with then France boss Laurent Blanc after the loss to Sweden, while M'Vila refused to shake the hand of either his replacement, Olivier Giroud, of his coach after being substituted against Spain.
|WHO WILL TOP THIS YEAR'S LIST?