Gunter, Mariappa, Morrison, Kelly
Karacan, Guthrie, McCleary, McAnuff
Bosingwa, Samba, Hill, Ben Haim
Hoilett, Derry, M’Bia, Townsend
Royals goalkeeper Adam Federici is nearing a return after an ankle sprain, although this game may come slightly too soon for the Australian.
Jimmy Kebe (groin) has also been struggling with an injury, and is highly unlikely to play any part, while Hope Akpan (ankle) is nearing a return for Nigel Adkins’ side, and may make the bench.
Rangers striker Bobby Zamora will serve the last game of his three-match ban after being sent off for violent conduct against Wigan.
Andros Townsend (hamstring) and Adel Taarabt (shoulder) both suffered injuries against Stoke but will be hopeful of making this game.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Reading have lost eight of their last nine games and have not won in the league since early February - they are 17/10 with bet365 to win on Saturday.
- Royals midfielder Mikele Leigertwood (pictured right) played for QPR over 130 times between 2007-2011.
- If Aston Villa win their game against Sunderland on Monday night, both these clubs will be mathematically relegated.
- The fixture between these sides earlier this season ended in a 1-1 draw, with Kaspars Gorkss’ opener cancelled out by a strike from Djibril Cisse.
- QPR have won just four games this season, the lowest in the Premier League and one less than their opponents.
- Before this season, Reading and QPR had never played each other in the top flight of English football.
- As manager of QPR in the Premier League, Harry Redknapp has a worse win percentage than both Mark Hughes and Neil Warnock.