Lahm, Van Buyten, Dante, Alaba
Robben, Muller, Ribery
Fagner, Naldo, Kjaer, Rodriguez
Olic, Diego, Arnold
Bayern Munich should name a full-strength side for the visit of Wolfsburg. Manuel Neuer, Philipp Lahm, Dante, David Alaba, Javi Martinez, Bastian Schweinsteiger and Mario Mandzukic all got a rest for the 4-0 win over Nurnberg on Saturday, but are likely to come back into the line-up.
Toni Kroos and Holger Badstuber are the only two long-term absentees with thigh and knee injuries respectively.
Wolfsburg, meanwhile, will be able to welcome back Fagner, who missed out against Hoffenheim over the weekend due to suspension.
However, Vaclav Pilar (knee) and Vieirinha (muscle strain) are both injured. After a disappointing performance on Saturday, Makoto Hasebe could be axed and replaced by Bas Dost.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Bayern Munich have reached the DFB-Pokal final on a total of 18 occasions, winning the competition 15 times. The team with the next most appearances are Schalke on 12.
- Mario Gomez has scored nine goals from just eight starts this season.
- Roten striker Mario Mandzukic (pictured, right) was brought to German football by Wolfsburg in 2010.
- Wolfsburg have got the to the Pokal final on one occasion, losing 3-0 to Borussia Monchengladbach.
- However, they claimed a shock 2-1 quarter-final win over Bayern in Munich to get to the final.
Felix Magath, who was sacked by Wolfsburg earlier this season, had also coached Bayern.