Neville, Heitinga, Distin, Baines
Coleman, Osman, Fellaini, Pienaar
Zabaleta, Kompany, Nastasic, Clichy
Milner, Y Toure, Silva
Everton goalkeeper Tim Howard (back) is still unavailable, with Jan Mucha expected to continue to deputise.
Phil Jagielka (ankle) is David Moyes' only other concern as he nears fitness and may make the substitutes' bench for this game. Tony Hibbert remains the Toffees’ only long-term injury absentee after undergoing a calf operation.
For Manchester City, Sergio Aguero (knee) and Vincent Kompany (calf) have had recent injury problems but are in with a chance of featuring.
Both Micah Richards (knee) and Jack Rodwell (hamstring) remain sidelined, but may make a return before the end of the month. However, beyond these concerns, manager Roberto Mancini has no new worries ahead of this game.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Everton have won just two of their last seven games in all competitions, including their 3-0 FA Cup quarter-final loss to Wigan last time out.
- Toffees defender Sylvain Distin (pictured right) spent six years with the weekend opponents, being named club captain in the 2003-04 season. Distin is 18/1 wit bet365 to score anytime on Saturday.
- The Toffees have won their last three games at home to Roberto Mancini's side.
- Manchester City have won their last four games in all competitions, including twice in the FA Cup, since their embarrassing defeat away to Southampton in early February.
- Joleon Lescott spent four years at Goodison Park but left for £24 million in 2009 to join the current Premier League champions.
- In their last four games, despite missing defensive lnchpin Vincent Kompany through injury, City have not conceded a single goal.
- The side's previous meeting this term ended in a 1-1 draw at the Etihad Stadium after Marouane Fellaini’s goal was cancelled out by a Carlos Tevez penalty.