Piszczek, Santana, Hummels, Schmelzer
Blaszczykowski, Gotze, Reus
Jung, Zambrano, Anderson, Oczipka
Aigner, Meier, Inui
Jurgen Klopp will be able to welcome Ilkay Gundogan back into the starting line-up after the Germany international sat out his side's 2-2 draw with Shakhtar Donetsk on Wednesday. He should come into the team at the expense of Sebastian Kehl.
Neven Subotic is in line for a return to the fold after over a month out with a hamstring injury, but Felipe Santana could continue in his place. Finally, Julian Schieber will make a rare start up front in place of the suspended Robert Lewandowski.
Frankfurt, meanwhile, will be able to name a full-strength line-up for the trip to Signal Iduna Park, with only Martin Amedick set to miss out as he looks to build up fitness.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Borussia Dortmund have lost four games already this season, more than they did in the whole of 2011-12.
- The German champions have beaten Eintracht Frankfurt more times than any other opponent.
- Julian Schieber has not contributed to any goals in his 12 Bundesliga appearances this season.
- Eintracht Frankfurt have only lost one of their last five matches with Dortmund.
- Their coach, Armin Veh, has not come out on top against Dortmund in six encounters.
- The top-four hopefuls have only lost once since the end of November. That came at Bayer Leverkusen, their last trip to North-Rhine Westphalia.