Van der Wiel, Alex, Thiago Silva, Maxwell
Chantome, Verratti, Matuidi
Colin, Saunier, Jarjat, N'Sakala
Obbadi, Nivet, Camus
Paris Saint-Germain coach Carlo Ancelotti is likely to name the same XI against Troyes on Saturday evening.
Javier Pastore is set to return after being benched in favour of Nene, whilst Wednesday's two-goal hero Ezequiel Lavezzi should retain his place behind Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Jeremy Menez is a doubt after sitting out last weekend, whilst Mamadou Sakho returns from suspension. Ibrahimovic will potentially feature in his first Ligue 1 game since his red card against Saint-Etienne.
For Troyes, not many changes are expected, with Fabien Camus to replace on-loan PSG midfielder Jean-Christophe Bahebeck.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Paris Saint-Germain have lost their last two Ligue 1 home games - against Saint-Etienne and Rennes.
- Carlo Ancelotti's men have not scored more than one goal in their last five league encounters.
- PSG have not won with Ezequiel Lavezzi having started so far domestically.
- Troyes will be searching for their first league victory in Paris in 10 attempts.
- The visitors languish in 19th place, with just one win in 13 league encounters so far this season.
- If Saturday's visitors do win, it'll be their first away victory in 17 top-flight matches on the road.