Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer
Kuba, Kagawa, Grosskreutz
Fritz, Prodl, Sokratis, Hartherz
Junuzovic, Bargfrede, Ekici, Trybull
Jurgen Klopp will be sweating over the fitness of Sven Bender. The 22-year-old failed to train on Thursday with a heavy bout of flu, but Ilkay Gundogan is ready to move into the Germany international's stead if required.
Mario Gotze has resumed training after his lengthy injury spell, but will not be ready for Saturday's clash. Elsewhere, Julian Koch is training once more, but is not fit enough to feature.
The main headache for Werder Bremen will be their attacking options with Claudio Pizarro unavailable thanks to suspension and Marko Arnautovic's ligament injury.
Markus Rosenberg should fill in upfront, alongside 19-year-old Niclas Fullkrug, who will get a rare start.
Elsewhere, Aaron Hunt's groin injury will give Mehmet Ekici an opportunity to impress in an attacking midfield role, while Tim Borowski, Marko Marin and Naldo will all be missing.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Should Borussia Dortmund avoid defeat on Saturday, they will have gone 20 Bundesliga games without losing, a new club record.
- Jurgen Klopp's men have not conceded a first-half goal since December 17, when Jan Rosenthal equalised in an eventual 4-1 win over Freiburg.
- The last draw between these two teams in Dortmund occurred more than 11 years ago. Since then, there have been seven home wins and three away wins.
- Werder Bremen coach Thomas Schaaf (right) has never lost twice to Borussia Dortmund in a single season since taking the job in 1999.
- The Weserstadion side have scored six goals in their last four games, with six different players finding the net.
- The suspended Claudio Pizarro has scored 40 per cent of Werder Bremen's total goal tally this campaign.