Diarra, Ramos, Albiol, Marcelo
Xabi Alonso, Khedira
Ozil, Kaka, Ronaldo
Nyom, Lopez, Diakhite, Siqueira
F. Rico, M. Rico
Jara, Abel, Uche
Jose Mourinho will be boosted by the return of Sergio Ramos who has shrugged off a hamstring injury. The Spanish international will replace Pepe, who is suspended, meaning Raul Albiol is likely to keep his place at centre-half.
After their dramatic 3-2 Copa del Rey victory over Malaga, Los Blancos are expected to ring the changes with Sami Khedira, Mesut Ozil and Karim Benzema all likely to return to the starting line-up after impressive performances off the bench on Tuesday evening.
Angel Di Maria misses out with a thigh strain so Kaka will stay in the team while there are no places in the squad for Alvaro Arveloa and Fabio Coentrao so Lassana Diarra is likely to start at right-back.
Returning after the winter break, Granada have no major injury concerns going into the game, but one man who will not feature is Yohan Mollo who has left the club to go on loan to Nancy.
Pape Diakhite is expected to continue at centre-half alongside Inigo Lopez, while Odion Ighalo is likely to line up as a lone frontman, with support coming courtesy of Gonzalo Jara and Ikechukwu Uche.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Real Madrid have won their first Liga game of the new year for the past 20 seasons (since a 3-0 defeat to rivals Atletico Madrid in 1991).
- If Mourinho's men keep up their current goals per game ratio this season of 3.5, they would break their existing record of 107 goals in a single campaign, set in 1989-90.
- Barcelona ended Madrid's run of eight straight league wins at home back in December.
- Granada are the lowest scoring side in Liga this season (10) yet possess the joint-third strongest defence (conceding only 16 goals).
- The newly-promoted club are unbeaten after taking the lead this season (five wins and one draw).
- Nine different players have scored for Fabri's side this campaign, with Guillherme Siqueira the club's top scorer with two goals.