Doni; Cassetti, Burdisso, Juan, Riise; Pizarro, Brighi; Taddei, Simplicio, Vucinic; Totti
Roma coach Vincenzo Montella will be without the services of influential midfielders Daniele De Rossi and Simone Perrotta who were both handed three-game bans for separate incidents in the 3-0 win over Bari last weekend.
|AC Milan (4-3-1-2)
Abbiati; Abate, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Zambrotta; Gattuso, Van Bommel, Seedorf; Boateng; Robinho, Ibrahimovic
Zlatan Ibrahimovic will return to the line-up after serving a three-match suspension and should partner Robinho upfront. Massimiliano Allegri will also welcome back Gennaro Gattuso from injury and Mark Van Bommel from a one-game ban.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Roma have been awarded the most penalties in Serie A this season (13).
- The Lupi have picked up just seven points from their last seven matches at the Stadio Olimpico.
- Vincenzo Montella's men beat Milan 1-0 back in December at San Siro.
- Francesco Totti scored his 206th goal in Serie A last week, overtaking Italy legend Roberto Baggio in the process.
- AC Milan have been held scoreless in their last two encounters against Roma.
- The league leaders are currently riding a five-game winning streak.
- The Rossoneri have kept 18 clean sheets this season.
- Massimiliano Allegri's men have won four out of their last five games on the road.