1. This competition is open to all Goal readers regardless of location except employees or
family members of employees at PERFORM Group, or any other companies and all affiliates
of such companies.
2. The promoter of this competition is: PERFORM Media Sales Ltd, Sussex House, Plane Tree
Crescent, Feltham, Middlesex, TW13 7HE.
3. One entry is permitted per reader. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be
disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
4. To make an entry, readers will be asked to submit their bid through a submission of no
greater than 200 words on why their team, or kids team, deserve a set of Goal branded
football kits. To be in with a chance of winning, a Goal selection panel will judge each entry
and decide on the winners.
5. The winners will be selected by a Goal panel. The winners will be notified by email or
telephone within 28 days of the closing date.
6. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of
any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Proof of sending is
not proof of receipt.
7. All entries must be received by the closing date as stated on the competition page (Midnight
GMT on Thursday 31st
8. The prizes are as follows:
• Goal branded adult or kid’s full football kit.
• Reports on their team’s or kid’s team’s performance on Goal.
There is no cash alternative to the prizes listed and unless agreed otherwise in writing.
The prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Should it be necessary in the case of
reasons beyond its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize
of equivalent or greater monetary value.
9. If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or
available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable
control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
10. The Promoter shall not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons
beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
11. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of
fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and associated companies or agents
shall not be held responsible for any liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation,
delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control; and for any act,
misrepresentation or default of any third-party supplier.
12. The terms and conditions of any other third-party supplier will also apply to the prize where
applicable. In the case of a conflict between these terms and conditions and the third party,
these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
13. Details of the prize winners will be available for one month following the closing date of this
14. The name, country of location, photograph or likeness of the winners may be used by the
Promoter or companies associated with this promotion for post-event publicity purposes or
advertising without additional remuneration.
15.The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the
entrant concerned acts in a way reasonably considered to be inappropriate, unlawful or
offensive. The Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant should a
disqualification take place.
16. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be
bound by them when entering this Promotion. Entries not complying in full with these entry
terms and conditions will be disqualified. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all
respects on all entrants. No correspondence shall be entered into.
17. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be
governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants irrevocably agree that
the courts of England and Wales shall possess exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or
claim arising out of, or in connection with this Promotion.