The Colombia international is being heavily linked with both Juventus and AC Milan - but the striker says that, contrary to reports, he has no desire to depart the principalityRadamel Falcao has dismissed rumours linking him with a move away from Monaco, insisting that he wants to stay at the Stade Louis II.
The Colombia international only joined the Ligue 1 outfit from Atletico Madrid last year but it has been reported that he is desperate to leave the principality before the close of this summer's transfer window.
Juventus and AC Milan are among those said to be interested in signing the striker on loan for the 2014-15 campaign but Falcao claims he has no desire to depart Monaco.
"I'm happy here and I hope to stay," the 28-year-old told Canal+ after scoring the only goal in his club's 1-0 win over Ligue 1 rivals Nantes on Sunday night.
Falcao's appearance at the Stade de la Beaujoire represented the forward's first start for Monaco since suffering knee ligament damage in January.