Transfer Zone

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Caption

The 19-year-old made observers sit up and take notice of his performances in Ligue 1 last season, and he was the best man to replace Christian Benteke at the World Cup

Caption

The future of the Chilean star is still in doubt, but he would be committing a grave error if he departed Turin for a club at the beginning of a massive rebuilding operation

Caption

The 1996 Champions League winner believes that the Goal 50 star has no equal in his position, admitting that the midfielder is his favourite player in world football

Caption

The Special One's incendiary comments about Luke Shaw have led some to predict a war of words with his former mentor, but the Dutchman insists he will not be provoked

Caption

The 31-year-old Ivorian has been the subject of much speculation in 2014 that he might leave the Etihad Stadium but says he is "very happy" to be back for pre-season

Caption

The midfielder had been told by the Saints on several occasions that he could leave if a bigger team wanted to sign him but a move to White Hart Lane is now being blocked

Caption

The Newcastle attacker has only one year left on his contract but could make a surprise move to San Siro as the Italian giants ready a €15 million bid

Caption

The 34-year-old agreed to mutually terminate his contract with Atletico Mineiro on Monday, resulting in rumours he could move to Argentina

Caption

The 65-year-old has made a swift return to management after his time in charge of Brazil came to an end following their devastating World Cup exit

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Caption

The Bavarians will wait until October for the Spaniard to recover from his knee injury, but the former Barcelona man is unsure about competing with Manuel Neuer

Caption

The Belgian has become the Reds' sixth summer signing after completing a €12 million move from Lille and his new boss has backed the teenager to "light up world football"

Caption

The Saints pair had been close to a reunion with Mauricio Pochettino at Tottenham, but the south coast outfit will look to retain the duo and halt the club's summer fire-sale

Caption

The 26-year-old is delighted to have linked up with his new team-mates and, although the training is intense, he is enjoying his time with the Catalan club

Caption

The Reds have wrapped a €12 million deal for the Belgium international but the striker will not arrive at Anfield until the summer of 2015

Caption

The midfielder enjoyed a stellar breakthrough season under Roberto Martinez to earn a call-up to England's World Cup squad and will now reportedly triple his salary

Caption

The Bianconeri's new coach has insisted the player is happy to remain in Turin after returning for pre-season training and also denied having any problems with Andrea Pirlo

Caption

The former West Germany international believes the Signal Iduna Park side will find it difficult to resist offers for the attacker after he rejected a new contract with the club

Caption

Brendan Rodgers is preparing a new bid for the Ivory Coast international and the Welsh club's chairman admits they are prepared to sell the striker if the right offer is made