The South Korean only managed six appearances for Arsenal last season and had been linked with QPR this week, but says there's been no interest from elsewhereArsenal's South Korean striker Park Chu-Young says he's not received any offers from a new club following speculation linking him with QPR.
The 26-year-old had been linked with the London club after news spread they were set to unveil a South Korean, which now appears to be Park Ji-Sung.
The Arsenal man linked up with South Korea's Olympic squad for training at the Paju National Football Centre on Saturday and spoke with reporters about his club future.
"There's no progress. There's no offer so I have nothing to consider," Park said.
Park managed only six appearances for the Gunners last term, scoring once, after making the move from Monaco in August.
Park added: "If an offer comes, then I'll consider it. Right now, I don't want to think about Arsenal (as he's focusing on the Olympics)."
As for his compatriot's move to QPR, the striker said he believes he'll perform well with Mark Hughes' side.
"I didn't know about it, it's Ji-Sung's decision. I believe he'll play well there too," he said.