Thursday 21 August 2014

Caption

On the day that Fifa confirmed its intention to uphold a transfer ban against the Catalans, the Brazilian club have indicated they are set to sell the Spaniards the right-back

Caption

It had been claimed that the Bianconeri were hoping to take the Monaco forward on loan but the Italian champions will not make any more high-profile signings this summer

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Caption

The Chile international has been heavily linked with both Manchester United and Bayern Munich but the Bianconeri are adamant that the 27-year-old is going nowhere

Caption

The defender has been included in Dunga's first squad after taking over as Brazil coach and says he is looking forward to establishing himself for club and country

Caption

The coach announced his first squad since replacing Alejandro Sabella at the helm of the national team ahead of their friendly against the World champions

Caption

The Hammers made enquiries for Corinthians striker Paolo Guerrero and Boca Juniors full-back Emanuel Insua but have been knocked back on both fronts

Caption

The striker was angered by his side's failure to beat Athletic Bilbao on Wednesday and has urged them to complete the job at the San Mames

Caption

COMMENT: The Argentine winger changed the face of his side's attack when he came off the bench against Atleti and is key to their hopes of success in 2014-15

Caption

The Colombia international is confident that he will find the net on a regular basis this term and hopes Cristiano Ronaldo will soon return to the pitch

Caption

The Portuguese giants have developed a very successful and rewarding transfer policy, buying talents for low fees and selling them on for large profits

Caption

The Camp Nou club's sporting director paid tribute to the quality of the Brazilian, while hinting there will be more new faces before the window closes

Caption

The goalkeeper has penned a two-year deal at the Estadio da Luz and will hope to become their first choice between the posts following the summer departure of Jan Oblak

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Caption

The 22-year-old Liverpool star is back with the Selecao after a four-year absence and thanked club manager Brendan Rodgers for aiding his development into a Premier League star

Caption

The 64-year-old's previous deal expired after the World Cup in Brazil and after weeks of negotiations, he has signed a new four year contract with the national team

Caption

The 50-year-old has called on the younger members of the Selecao to look to the Barca star as a reference for how they should conduct themselves as internationals

Caption

Cruzeiro duo Ricardo Goulart and Everton Ribeiro are in line to make their international bows while FC Porto's Alex Sandro and Danilo also return to the Selecao

Caption

The sporting director says the Uruguayan was the club's main priority to replace Alexis Sanchez and feels he will be able to cope with pressure of playing for the Catalan club