The director believes the German giants have acted inappropriately by not speaking to them in their negotiations to sign their leading striker
Torino director Alberto Barile has criticised Borussia Dortmund for their conduct in the pursuit of Ciro Immobile, insisting the Bundesliga runners-up have broken Fifa regulations.
The German giants are understood to have been in contact with the Serie A top scorer, who is co-owned by Juventus and Torino.
And Barile says Dortmund have spoken to the player and Juventus but have not contacted them, which violates Fifa's rules that a pursuing club must contact the player's current club in writing before negotiations can begin.
"Last Friday, BVB only spoke with Juventus - and then in the evening with Ciro or with his adviser," Barile told SPOX.
"However, he belongs to us. Moreover, he plays for us so I really would like to know how Dortmund came up with the idea to only talk to Juventus.
"In any case, the entire approach violates Fifa's transfer rules. So far neither Borussia Dortmund or Atletico Madrid have reported to us.
"We have an important game on Sunday in Florence, which means everything for us - we do not want such stories as it won't help our Europa League chances.
"We will talk with Ciro about the situation after the season. If he really wants to go then we will be putting any obstacles in the way. Angelo Ogbonna also came to us at the end of last season and asked for a transfer to a big club and we let him go to Juventus.
"It would be good for him if he stays with us. We're like a family here and we have a very good relationship with him."