Gil Marin criticised how the league was run, and hit out at how television broadcasting revenue is distributed.
Kick-off times for the first two weeks of the new La Liga season were revealed only last week, with some matches scheduled as late as 23:00 CET, after a disagreement between two of the rights holders, Mediapro and Canal+.
"The president and vice-president of La Liga have provoked and allowed an atmosphere of confrontation to fester, which has put us in an uncertain and precarious situation, putting the future of the clubs and Spanish football in general in danger," Gil Marin told the club's official website.
"In the last two months they have allowed one of the two television operators to take half the clubs in the league to court, making it impossible for the clubs to reach an agreement."
Gil Marin also criticised how only the two top sides, Real Madrid and Barcelona, benefit from the current model.
"The majority of the clubs in the Primera Division do not agree with the current model. Decisions are made by the league's assembly, and it's not fair that the Primera Division, which is responsible for 95 per cent of the income of football in this country, has done a deal with Real Madrid, Barcelona and the Segunda División," Gil Marin said.
"Real Madrid and Barcelona, both in economic and sporting terms, benefit from this model. Mr Tebas (Javier Tebas, vice president of the LFP) also benefits from the system, as he represents all the teams in the Segunda Division and he represents the operator (Mediapro) which wants to maintain the monopoly it currently enjoys."
Los Colchoneros start their Primera Division campaign away to Levante on August 19. Kick-off is at 23:00 CET.
|WHO WILL TOP THIS YEAR'S LIST?