The Ligue 1 leaders edge ever closer to a first league title in 19 years and take their bid for the crown to the relegation-threatened hosts
Colin, Jarjat, Brechet, Othon
Faussurier, Nivet, Camus
Van der Wiel, Sakho, T. Silva, Maxwell
Lucas Moura, Verratti, Matuidi, Pastore
Troyes could be without up to four players for the visit of Paris Saint-Germain to Stade de l'Aube on Saturday.
Jean-Christophe Bahebeck was already ineligible to face his parent club and Corentin Jean, Granddi N'Goyi and Stephane Drouil are all sidelined for the bottom side.
Meanwhile, PSG boss Carlo Ancelotti is likely to rotate his side following their Champions League exit to Barcelona in midweek. Zlatan Ibrahimovic will serve a one-match suspension.
The likes of Blaise Matuidi - suspended against the Catalans - Kevin Gameiro, Mamadou Sakho and Gregory van der Wiel are all in line for starts, as the Parisiens turn their attentions to domestic honours.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Troyes sit in 20th position in Ligue 1, with 25 points amassed. They are six points adrift with seven games to go.
- The hosts lost 1-0 to fellow relegation strugglers Nancy last weekend, their only defeat in the last four games.
- Troyes have only ever lost one league fixture at home to PSG, and are unbeaten in last two - the last of those coming in a 1-1 draw in 2006.
- Paris Saint-Germain will be searching for a win to take them further clear of Olympique de Marseille at the top of the table.
- Should Marseille lose to Lille this weekend and PSG beat Troyes, Carlo Ancelotti's side would only require two further victories to seal a first title since 1994.
- PSG's Champions League exit at midweek means they have only the Coupe de France and Ligue 1 to fight for. They face Evian in the Coupe next week.