The visitors are looking for their fourth successive win in the league as they challenge for European qualification, whilst Spurs must overcome the absence of star Gareth Bale
Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto
Sigurdsson, Parker, Livermore, Dembele
Heitinga, Jagielka, Distin
Coleman, Gibson, Mirallas, Osman, Baines
Andre Villas-Boas will be without key man Gareth Bale, who sustained an ankle injury during the club's Europa League draw with Basel and is expected to miss the next two games at a minimum.
The Spurs manager is likely to also contend with the absences of Aaron Lennon (knee) and William Gallas (calf) who also suffered injuries during Thursday's clash at White Hart Lane.
England international Jermain Defoe is still two weeks away from returning from a groin injury, whilst Younes Kaboul (knee) has only returned returned to first-team training following a seven-month absence and Sandro (knee) is ruled out for the remainder of the season.
Everton manager David Moyes will again prepare his team without right-back Tony Hibbert who misses out with a calf injury, whilst Kevin Mirallas is hoping to shake off a groin problem.
Midfield pairing Marouane Fellaini and Steven Pienaar are set to complete two-match bans and will return for the home tie with QPR the following week.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Tottenham have lost more Premier League matches in the month of April than any other team - 35 in total.
- Andre Villas-Boas (pictured, right) is two wins games away from his 100th career victory in management.
- Along with Swansea City, Tottenham are the only side in the league not to score a goal from a penalty kick.
- Spurs have scored at least two goals in five of their last six Premier League games.
- Everton are currently on a run which has seen them win three consecutive league games for the first time since January 2010.
- David Moyes' side have been leading at half-time in each of their last three wins, but are looking to claim victory at White Hart Lane for the first time since 2008.
- If the Toffees claim victory on Sunday, it will be their 600th away win in league football.