|Sevilla: Varas; Navarro, Fazio, Caceres, Dabo; Perotti, Rakitic, Medel, Navas; Kanoute, Negredo
|Barcelona: Valdes; Maxwell, Abidal, Pique, Alves; Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta; Villa, Messi, Pedro
- Sevilla are unbeaten in their last four home games, grabbing three wins and a draw.
- The last four games in which Sevilla have been unable to score have all ended 0-0.
- Alvaro Negredo has hit the frame of the goal more times than any other player this season, rattling the woodwork five times.
- Sevilla are the only side to concede four David Villa goals in a single league game. That was in 2004, when the Asturian forward was playing with Zaragoza.
- Barcelona have not suffered defeat at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan in four years.
- The Blaugrana are also undefeated in their last seven league games against Sevilla.
- In those last seven meetings, Sevilla have only scored one goal in the first half.
- Barcelona have scored in every one of the last 15 league games against Sevilla.
- In the first 15 minutes of the second half, Barcelona have scored the most this season with 14 goals in that period, whilst Sevilla have conceded the most with 10.
October 30th, 2010: Barcelona 5-0 Sevilla
Braces from both David Villa and Lionel Messi were bolstered by a Dani Alves goal, to hand Barcelona a dominant win.
Our provides the best breaking news online and our football fan community is unmatched worldwide. Never miss a thing again!