Merah Putih will be eliminated from 2014 World Cup reckoning if they lose in Doha, while Qatar can boost their hopes of progressing with victory in Group E
Majid, Musa, Marcone, Mubarak
Omar, Khalfan, Siddiq, Al Sulaiti
Syukur, Hamzah, Roby, Supardi
Solossa, Bambang, Ilham
Meanwhile in Indonesia's preparation, all players are in good physical condition after being in a training camp for several weeks and the only injured party is goalkeeper I Made Wirawan, while Markus Horison has been dropped. Coach Wim Rijsbergen is also waiting on the status of two naturalised players, Greg Nwokolo and Victor Igbonefo, because he hopes that they can be included immediately to strengthen the team.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- The match will be held at Jassim Bin Hammad stadium in Doha, the only one air conditioned pitch in the world.
- The referee for the match is Syrian Muhsen Basma, who has officiated games at the 2006 and 2010 World Cups.
- Indonesia so far have scored two goals in three games played in the third round of qualifiers and all of these were scored by one man - Cristian Gonzales (right).
- Qatar are still unbeaten in the third round of qualifying after managing two draws and one win. Their only victory was obtained against Indonesia in Jakarta, 3-2 on the last matchday.
- Indonesia have not won in their past five trips to West Asia.
How do you stay up to date with football when on the move? With http://m.goal.com – your best source for mobile coverage of the beautiful game.