The capital club failed to take advantage of Montpellier's slip-up last weekend as they were held 1-1 against Auxerre, but seek to close the gap against troubled Sochaux
Jallet, Bisevac, Alex, Tiene
Menez, Pastore, Nene
FC SOCHAUX MONTBELIARD
Corchia, Poujol, Yaya, Sauget
Boudebouz, Martin, Camara
Paris Saint-Germain boss Carlo Ancelotti has the luxury of a near-fit squad with the only absentee being midfielder Clement Chantome who is still sidelined with a hip injury.
However, Ancelotti is still yet to decide on his best eleven, with team changes and uncertainty witnessed nearly every game, to the point of which club captain Mamadou Sakho being dropped, and even Jeremy Menez filling in the unusual position of centre-forward.
Nevertheless, Kevin Gameiro's display in the 1-1 draw with Auxerre last weekend should see him back in contention, by Momo Sissoko is still banned. Additionally, Ceara and Maxwell are injured.
On the other hand, Sochaux's Eric Hely has a number of injury concerns. Jeremy Brechet (Achilles), Edouard Butin (knee), Steven Mouyokolo (knee), Damien Perquis (elbow) and Yacine Mikari (knee) are all out.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Paris Saint-Germain sit 2nd in Ligue 1 after their 1-1 draw with Auxerre last weekend.
- Les Parisiens have only won once in their last six encounters in all competitions.
- PSG are unbeaten in their last 15 home games against Sochaux in Ligue 1, winning nine.
- Jeremy Menez started his career at Sochaux, making 55 appearances and scoring seven goals
- Sochaux sit 18th in the table, with three wins in their last five games.
- Les Lionceaux have only won three of their last 32 games at the Parc des Princes.
- Sochaux have been in the relegation zone for more than three months.
- The club have scored ten goals in their last six games under Eric Hely, more than in their last 16 games under Mecha Bazdarevic.