Milan will travel south to face Palermo with the Coppa Italia semi-final tie delicately balanced at 2-2
Sirigu; Cassani, Munoz, Bovo, Balzaretti; Bacinovic, Migliaccio, Nocerino; Ilicic; Pastore, Hernandez
Palermo coach Delio Rossi has no major injury worries or suspensions to deal with ahead of the crunch clash in Sicily. Armin Bacinovic, Cesare Bovo and Fabio Liverani are one booking away from an automatic one-game suspension
|AC Milan (4-3-1-2)
Abbiati; Abate, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Zambrotta; Ambrosini, Van Bommel, Seedorf; Boateng; Robinho, Pato
Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri will be without the services of Gennaro Gattuso who is serving a ban. Massimo Oddo was not included in the squad for the second-leg encounter while Zlatan Ibrahimovic will have to pass a late fitness test to feature on Tuesday.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Palermo's only clean sheet in their last 15 Serie A games came against Milan in March.
- Delio Rossi's men have scored six goals in their last three home encounters.
- Palermo have suffered only four league losses at home this season.
- The Sicilian side have conceded more goals (59) than they have scored (55) this term.
- AC Milan secured their 18th Scudetto following the 0-0 draw with Roma on Saturday.
- Massimiliano Allegri's men have scored seven goals in their last three Coppa Italia matches.
- Milan are the only Serie A side that have three players with 10 or more goals this season.
- The San Siro outfit have only conceded two goals in their last five games away from home.