Walter Mazzarri's men host the visitors, with the Azzurri knowing victory would see them temporarily leapfrog Udinese to fifth in the table
Campagnaro, Cannavaro, Aronica
Maggio, Inler, Gargano, Dossena
Dessena, Ariaudo, Astori, Pisano
Ekdal, Conti, Nainggolan
The hosts will go into Friday's clash without the suspended Blerim Dzemaili, with compatriot Gokhan Inler expected to replace the former Torino man in the middle of the park, while Gianluca Grava and Miguel Britos both look set to miss out with physical problems.
However, Salvatore Aronica will return to the side after the former Reggina defender sat out last week's draw with Juventus through suspension.
The visitors will travel to Naples without the services of Mauricio Pinilla, with the Palermo owned forward,still nursing a thigh problem, while Moestafa El Kabir will also miss out with a muscle strain.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Napoli have won all of their last four Serie A encounters.
- The hosts have only lost one of their last six league matches at San Paolo.
- Only AC Milan and Juventus have lost less games than the Azzurri this term.
- There have been three draws in the last five meetings between the two sides.
- Cagliari have only won one of their last seven away games in Serie A.
- The visitors have conceded five goals in their last two league games.