Massimiliano Allegri's men will be looking to bounce back from their midweek defeat to Lazio when they welcome the southern Italian outfit to San Siro on Sunday
Abate, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Zambrotta
Emanuelson, Ambrosini, Nocerino
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy
Campagnaro, Cannavaro, Aronica
Maggio, Gargano, Dzemaili, Dossena
AC Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri will be without a plethora of players for the crunch clash at San Siro on Sunday. The main concern is in midfield as Kevin-Prince Boateng, Alexander Merkel, Rodney Strasser, Gennaro Gattuso, Alberto Aquilani and Mathieu Flamini are all nursing injuries.
Antonio Cassano continues his recovery from heart surgery while Alexandre Pato is dealing with another muscle complaint and will not feature. Stephan El Shaarawy is likely to see some more playing time alongside Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Meanwhile, Napoli boss Walter Mazzarri does not have any injury concerns ahead of the must-win match for the Partenopei. Captain Paolo Cannavaro has shrugged off an ankle injury that he picked up against Genoa and will be ready to feature from the opening whistle after missing Wednesday's goalless draw with Cesena.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- AC Milan have won six out of their last seven Serie A games at San Siro, outscoring their opponents 20-2 during that span.
- The Rossoneri lead the league in wins (13) and in goals scored (43).
- The Serie A champions have kept five clean sheets in their past seven league encounters, conceding only 19 goals overall.
- Napoli have picked up only one win in their last five games on the road in Serie A (W1 D2 L2).
- The Partenopei have the most draws in Serie A this season (9).
- Mazzarri's men beat Milan 3-1 earlier in the campaign at the Stadio San Paolo, with an Edinson Cavani hat-trick proving decisive on the day.