The capital city derby rounds off this weekend's action in the Italian top flight, with the visitors' coach Luis Enrique facing the fixture for the first time
Konko, Biava, Dias, Radu
Gonzalez, Brocchi, Ledesma
Rosi, Burdisso, Heinze, Jose Angel
Perrotta, De Rossi, Simplicio
Bojan, Osvaldo, Pjanic
Matuzalem and Simone Del Nero are the only major injury doubts for Lazio, as German striker Miroslav Klose is expected to be passed fit to take part in the match. The 33-year-old striker is anticipated to maintain his partnership with Djibril Cisse in attack.
Talismanic figure Francesco Totti heads the list of absentees for Roma, with the legendary attacker missing out through injury. David Pizarro, Bogdan Lobont and Stefano Okaka are also carrying physical problems and will not take part in the contest.
Luis Enrique's charges have won their last two Serie A matches, and will look to extend their recent unbeaten run against their city rivals, which extends to four matches.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Lazio have netted more than 2.5 goals in 80 per cent of their fixtures so far this season.
- Their last victory in the derby fixture came in April 2009, when they recorded a 4-2 victory.
- Edy Reja's men have recorded two league wins this season, the last of which was an impressive 2-1 triumph away to Fiorentina.
- Luis Enrique's Roma failed to win their first five competitive matches this season, but collected victories in their last two outings versus Parma and Atalanta.
- Roma have struggled for goals so far this season, being involved in fixtures involving under 2.5 goals 60% of the time.
- Roma have collected victories in the last four derby outings, and four of their last six goals in the fixture have came from the penalty spot.
Download the Goal.com Mobile app, and the world of football will be at your fingertips and in your pocket!