Antonio Conte's table-toppers aim to make it 11 games unbeaten in the league this season, but face a similarly in-form Lazio side, who have not been defeated in their last nine
Konko, Stankevicius, Diakite, Radu
Brocchi, Ledesma, Lulic
Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Barzagli, Chiellini
Pepe, Vidal, Vucinic
Lazio coach Edy Reja has a mounting injury list to contend with, as Simone Del Nero, Stefano Mauri, Javier Garrido, Albano Bizzarri, Andre Dias, Libor Kozak, Stephen Makinwa and Matuzalem have all been ruled out of this encounter.
It is possible that the former Napoli trainer will name an unchanged XI from last week's goalless draw with Napoli, despite Djibril Cisse's return to the fold. However, the Frenchman has endured a difficult start to his career in Italy, with just one goal since his arrival from Panathinaikos during the summer, and is expected to start on the bench.
Meanwhile for Juventus, Andrea Pirlo's muscular setback means that fellow summer recruit Michele Pazienza should get the nod to replace him in central midfield and feature alongside Claudio Marchisio and Arturo Vidal. However, the Italy playmaker will undergo a late fitness test prior to the match on Saturday.
||DID YOU KNOW|
- Lazio have lost 68 games against Juventus, more than against any other Serie A side.
- Edy Reja's men have not scored more than two goals in their last 18 league meetings with the Bianconeri.
- However, Lazio are unbeaten in their last nine league matches, winning six of them, and have kept clean sheets in the last three.
- Juventus are the only Serie A side still unbeaten this season, after recording six wins and four draws.
- The Old Lady have conceded just three times in their last eight league games away from home.
- Midfielder Claudio Marchisio has already scored five goals in 10 games, his highest-ever tally in a Serie A campaign.
- Juventus are unbeaten in their last 13 matches against Lazio, with nine wins and four draws.
How do you stay up with football when on the move? With http://m.goal.com –your best source for mobile coverage of the beautiful game.