The Nerazzurri will be looking to extend their winning streak to five games when they welcome Franco Colomba's men to San Siro on Saturday
Maicon, Lucio, Samuel, Nagatomo
Zanetti, Motta, Cambiasso, Alvarez
Zaccardo, Santacroce, Paletta, Gobbi
Biabiany, Morrone, Galloppa, Modesto
Dutch playmaker Wesley Sneijder is still sidelined with a thigh injury and will miss Saturday's clash. Diego Forlan sustained an ankle knock in training earlier in the week and is also likely to sit out the encounter, while Jonathan and Cristian Chivu will have to pass late fitness tests in order to feature at San Siro.
Parma coach Franco Colomba has the luxury of choosing from a fully-fit squad, with Cristiano Lucarelli the only absentee as he is serving a suspension.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Inter have kept four clean sheets in their last six Serie A matches and have conceded just two goals during that span.
- The Nerazzurri have won six out of their last seven league encounters and are currently enjoying a four-game winning streak.
- The Coppa Italia holders have outscored their opponents 8-3 in their last four matches at San Siro.
- Parma are winless in their last five games (D4 L1).
- Franco Colomba's men have conceded six goals in their last two encounters.
- Parma have picked up just two wins in their last 10 league matches.