The Catalan giants look to bounce back against Fabri Gonzalez's side after a disappointing draw with Sevilla on Saturday
Nyon, Lopez, Mainz, Siqueira
F.Rico, Abel, M.Rico, Benitez
Alves, Mascherano, Puyol, Abidal
Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta
Messi, Cesc, Villa
Live Telecast On Ten Action+
At 11.30 PM (IST), 25 October 2011
Granada defender David Cortes has returned to training after recovering from a knee injury but is still a week or two away from returning to first team action.
Hassan Yebda is fighting for fitness after suffering a muscle strain and it is touch and go whether the Algerian will make the game against the Catalan side. Carlos Martins will also be out for three weeks with sustaining a similar muscle problem.
Alexis Sanchez remains absent for Barcelona with a long-term hamstring injury. Gerard Pique will also miss another week after also suffering a hamstring complaint against Racing a week ago, and Ibrahim Afellay is still recovering from knee surgery and will be an absentee for the foreseeable future.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
Granada have only scored two goals in La Liga this season, 24 less than Barcelona.
- Uche and Fran Rico are Granada's joint top goalscorers, with a goal a piece. Barcelona have four players who have scored more; Lionel Messi, Xavi, David Villa, and Cesc Fabregas.
- Granada have notched up five points in La Liga so far, with a win, two draws, and five defeats.
- Barcelona's 0-0 draw with Sevilla on Saturday was the first occasion at home in La Liga this season when they have failed to take away all three points.
- Victor Valdes achieved a personal record on Saturday. He has now went 607 minutes and counting without conceding a goal in the league.
- Barcelona can make themselves preliminary leaders of La Liga with a victory over Granada in this game.
How do you stay up to date with football when on the move? With http://m.goal.com – your best source for mobile coverage of the beautiful game