Los Blancos will expect nothing less than three points from their short trip to the Coliseum Alfonso Perez, as they look to pull further ahead of Barcelona in the league table
Valera, Diaz, Torres, Masilela
Rios, Barrada, Gavilan
Ramos, Pepe, Carvalho, Coentrao
Ozil, Kaka, Ronaldo
Getafe coach Luis Garcia Plaza will be forced to face free-scoring Real Madrid with a makeshift defence on Saturday, as Rafa is sidelined through injury and Alberto Lopo is suspended.
Further up the pitch, there are major question marks over Michel's fitness, and with Dani Guiza also ruled out through suspension, Miku could play up front on his own against the league leaders.
Real Madrid midfielder Xabi Alonso has returned to normal training after coming off with a muscular problem in Saturday's win over Real Zaragoza, and is likely to feature.
Brazilian left-back Marcelo is definitely out with a hamstring injury, while Angel Di Maria and Sami Khedira are highly unlikely to be fit in time for Saturday's clash.
Sergio Ramos returns from suspension and is set to slot in at right-back, with Ricardo Carvalho expected to partner compatriot Pepe in central defence.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Getafe are on a six-game unbeaten run in the league, with four wins in that sequence.
- Miku (pictured) is the capital club's top scorer this season with six goals.
- The Azulones are the only side to have beaten champions Barcelona this campaign.
- Real Madrid have won their last seven away matches in the league.
- Averaging 3.5 goals per game, the Castilian club boast the best attack in the Primera Division.
- Los Blancos have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last six league games.